Thursday, March 30, 2006

The discussions have begun

Stung into action by the Cricket needs it's Essence blog, Cricinfo is getting together some smart minds in the game to talk about whether it is time to redress the balance between bat and ball, what can be done etc etc :D Here's the link. Sambit Bal is scheduled to write the final piece. You can be sure that it will be worth the wait.

CLARIFICATION: Due to the obvious sarcasm, I thought that there was no need to be sarcastic while stating that one of my previous blogs has spawned the discussion on cricinfo. However, this friend of mine, Rasan, a PhD student, called me up at close to midnight and asked me about how I managed to get the attention of the editors of Cricinfo :-o So, due to fear of someone else also thinking along those lines, and worse suing me for writing so, I need to issue this following clarification. 'The discussion on cricinfo is an independant idea and not inspired by my blog' (atleast, not that I know of ;) )

No comments: